Secret Sista Swaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Santa Signups

+4
hisbelovedchild2002
jacqui
Dani
Clair18F
8 posters

Go down

Secret Santa Signups Empty Secret Santa Signups

Post  Clair18F Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Before you have signed up make sure you have read and understand all of the rules in the Secret Santa Rules thread. You MUST post in that thread (Secret Santa Rules thread) something (whether it be an ok or read and understood...SOMETHING stating that you have read it...) before signing up. This will cut down on a lot of the questions we get asked if the rules are being read!! This way, if you ask something that has been answered already that should be the place you go to...yes it's easier to ask someone else than go read the information, but remember it's easier for you and it's not always easier for the other person having to take the extra time to reply back to you for something that should be read already. Ok boss lady stuff outta the way...now onto what you're waiting for!!!

Please copy and paste this little form below and make sure EVERY SINGLE QUESTION is answered.

Please check back to make sure you have been given approval that your signup is ok and you are good to go. Once you have your approval please do not edit any information on your list. If you are missing something, for your signup to be complete you will receive a private message here on the forum telling you what you need in order to join us during Secret Santa Swap!

**This is the biggie Signup Sheet! We should not have to tell you to signup here....if you are signing the rules page then you should know that you have NOT signed up for the swap!**

**While it is Christmas time, you can still give any tags to your pal with their name on it. Everything does not have to be Christmas/Winter themed. Remember if you are looking for specific make sure its in your information below as this is aimed for giving tags that you want!!**

Name on your tags ~
Shorter name for your tags if needed ~
Your Yahoo ID ~
A little information about me ~
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~
My favorite colors ~
My likes ~
My dislikes ~
The BEST thing about Christmas ~
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups)
Clair18F
Clair18F
Admin

http://secretsistaswaps.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Signups Empty Secret Santa Signups

Post  Dani Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 am

Name on your tags ~ Dani
Your Yahoo ID ~ midniterose1024
A little information about me ~ Am a 56 year old mom to a 21 year old daughter and her 3 furbabies (cats)
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~
My favorite colors ~ Red, teal, emerald, peach, dusty rose
My likes ~ likes almost anything - Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Angel, David Boreanaz, Matt Bomer, Christian Kane, Johnny Depp, Nicholas Cage, Vin Diesel, Sean Connery, Rob Pattinson, James Marsters, Cam Gigandet, Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachelle Lefevre, roses, fairies, unicorns, dragons, all cats/dogs, wolves, medieval things, angels, fantasy.
My dislikes ~ NASCAR, Betty Boop, Gorjuss
The BEST thing about Christmas ~ Being with family
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~ How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups).

Very Happy Good To Go

Dani

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Signups Empty Re: Secret Santa Signups

Post  jacqui Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am

Name on your tags ~ Jacqui
Shorter name for your tags if needed ~ JC
Your Yahoo ID ~jcq504
A little information about me ~ I'm 46, and a homemaker. Love to cook, read, watch movies and play Pogo--and love siggys!
If I were an elf I would want to be named ~ hmmm....Galadriel's evil twin? Mrs. Legolas? IDK haha. Razz
My favorite colors ~ pink, blue normally! However with a Christmas theme, anything Christmasy
My likes ~ Gorguss, cute animals (bears, cats, dogs, etc.),cartoon tags, animations and glitter (light), some alphas but not too big, some tasteful garvey tags!
My dislikes ~ goth or xtreme horror (bloody and witchcraft stuff), clowns, horses
The BEST thing about Christmas ~ Christmas is a holiday that is kind of difficult for me. We do our family thing at Thanksgiving. Before mom passed, it was one of the happiest/celebrated ones, but she was the glue that held our family together, so we all struggle with Christmas because she left us shortly after that holiday. So we do our best to get through it. I think the best thing I like about Christmas is the memories of that last Christmas with her. Watching Christmas specials and baking helps! It reminds me of the love and the true meaning that it's really not about getting stuff or shopping til you drop, etc but making time to really let the ones you care for know it, and to do it everyday. Sorry so long!
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~ Rudoph the Red Nosed Reindeer/Miracle on 34th Street (original w/Nat Wood)/song--White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Blue Christmas with Elvis, and Martina McBride's Oh Holy Night.
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups). Siggy Piggys, 1nameonly4u, SarendysDreamz

Very Happy Good To Go
jacqui
jacqui

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Signups Empty Santa signup

Post  hisbelovedchild2002 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:14 am

Name on your tags ~ Lois
Your Yahoo ID ~ hisbelovedchild2002
A little information about me ~ i am a nurse work nights have five grandbabies one just a couple months old, love to crochet and make tags
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~ Elfie
My favorite colors ~ blues purples
My likes ~about anything creddy, betty boop, angels,lighthouses, pm, disney, alphas , cats, dogs, anything at all except what is below
My dislikes ~gotic, nudity
The BEST thing about Christmas ~The birthof our Saviour celebration, family gathers, excitement of the little ones seeing the lights and the presents from santa
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~Silent night but really like all of them
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups).None reall at this time

My fotki account: http://public.fotki.com/hisbelovedchild2002/

Very Happy Good To Go

Last edited by Kat on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

hisbelovedchild2002

Back to top Go down

Post  grammapeb Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 am

Name on your tags ~ Paris
Your Yahoo ID ~loneladyblue
A little information about me ~ I am 52, have two sons, 30 and 15, two grandkids and one kitty.
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~don't know
My favorite colors ~purple, blues, red
My likes ~Adam Lambert, Twilight Saga, fantasy, dolls, fairies, cats, Betty Boop
My dislikes ~clowns, gore, eac
The BEST thing about Christmas ~ family
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~ I saw mommie kissing santa clause
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups)

Very Happy Good To Go

grammapeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Gill Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 am

Name on your tags ~ Gill
Your Yahoo ID ~ puddytatbird55
A little information about me ~ 64 yrs old, still working, married living in UK 4 children 4 grandchildren. time with family, being on pc, watching tv & travelling when time & finances permit. & jigsaw puzzles
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~ dont know
My favorite colors ~ love them all
My likes ~alpha tags, wildlife all kinds, scenery, angels, most anything really, seasonal tags
My dislikes ~ twilight. nascar, dark
The BEST thing about Christmas ~ spending time with family & friends
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~ bing crosby white christmas as remember listening to it with my brother & parents when it first aired
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (conniescute, sharrons, siggypiggys, suebtags

Very Happy Good To Go

Gill

Back to top Go down

Post  Scubajnke Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Name on your tags ~Scubajnke
Shorter name for your tags if needed ~Scuba
Your Yahoo ID ~tinkgm@yahoo.com
A little information about me ~ married, 2 grown sons, 5 gkids
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~ Kadeth- (means Dragon Eternal)
My favorite colors ~Purple, red
My likes ~ mermaids, fairys, Tinkerbell, underwater themes, dragons,
My dislikes ~ house cats, cutsy (teddybears, etc), goth
The BEST thing about Christmas ~Family is all together
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~Song: Santa Baby, Movie: A Christmas Carol ( I have probably seen every configuration of this story LOL) , tv show: How the Grinch stole Christmas
Tagging Groups I'm In ~Sue Kamalo, & this one

Very Happy Good To Go
Scubajnke
Scubajnke

Back to top Go down

Post  jdslittleone Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Name on your tags ~ Callie
Your Yahoo ID ~ jdslittleone
A little information about me ~ I am a married mother of 3 boys, I love home making. I am very girly and traditional
If I were an elf I would want to be name ~ Callie
My favorite colors ~ Pink and Purple
My likes ~ Snowmen, Gingerbread, Gorjuss, Disney
My dislikes ~posers, cookies,goth
The BEST thing about Christmas ~ Snomen and family
My favorite Holiday song/movie/tv show ~ Frosty the snowman
Tagging Groups I'm In ~ (we are doing this for our snaggers...that way they are NOT snagging tags that you have requested for yourself if you are in the same groups) The Siggy Piggys, creative tags, Simply quick tags

jdslittleone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum