Secret Sista Swaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Chat

+3
Clair18F
Betty
Kat
7 posters

Go down

April Chat Empty April Chat

Post  Kat Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 am

Please feel free to put any chat here like thank you's or anything else you would like to chat with your sista's about

PLEASE DO NOT put here if you will be away as your pal will be able to tell who you are
PLEASE DO NOT say who you are during the swap the point is to keep yourself a secret Very Happy
Kat
Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

April Chat Empty Re: April Chat

Post  Betty Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Is there a theme for this month, or am I just overlooking it somewhere. confused

Thanks!
Betty
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

the theme is what you want it to be or use some ideas from your pals favorites etc
Kat
Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 am

Cool. Just checking after reading something in one of the faq files.

April Chat Betty_FriendsGlimmer_SL63vi-vi
Betty
Betty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:30 pm

we use themes for when its like Christmas, easter, halloween etc but even then your not limited to just the theme hope this helps
Kat
Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair18F Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

bounce yay we start at midnight!!! who's excited?????
Clair18F
Clair18F
Admin

http://secretsistaswaps.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

April Chat Empty Thank you!!

Post  Scubajnke Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Thank you, Betty!! I really enjoyed checking everyday & getting my goodies. Lovely tags! Thanks Again!!

Also, thanks for all the mass tags! I was amazed at the volume we received this time! Very generous taggers in this group!

And Thank you Kat for running this swap. Great job!!

Scubajnke

Last edited by Scubajnke on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Scubajnke
Scubajnke

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair18F Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:00 am

First I wanna thank Kat for running the swap for all of us!! And a big thank you to all of the mass taggers!! Again you guys go above anything that I expect to happen when it comes to doing the extras for everyone!! Huge Hugs to Gill for being an awesome sista and giving me a bunch of tags that I love!! (Sorry I'm a bad sista and didn't comment on all of them lol Very Happy) and finally Misty - the font is called Peace on online-image-editor.com not sure if you can find it someplace as a download or not but it's there Very Happy

Thanks again everyone!! I'll be getting together with Kat and Firestorm in the next couple of days to try and get a plan together for May swap...and signups will be coming soon...So start recruiting friends things to join in if you want Very Happy

Hugs, Clair
Clair18F
Clair18F
Admin

http://secretsistaswaps.express-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gill Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 am

hi everyone still trying to work out how the forum works but am sure will get the hang of it... first off want to say a very big thank you to everyone who did mass tags, you sure were all very busy ladies.. esp Firestorm as you had a major pc crash. then my thanks go to Kat for the grand job she did in running the swp... I sincerely hope Kat that you will be participating next time round and Clair I am so pleased that you liked you tags as do try to accommodate one on their likes etc Smile ....it has been a real buzz this secretsista in April & look forward to the next one & hopefully this time will get more mass tags done Rolling Eyes
hugs
Gill

Gill

Back to top Go down

April Chat Empty April Swap

Post  Kat Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Here is the list of who had who in Aprils Secret Sista Swap

Firestorm ~ Tammylynn
Betty ~ Scubajnke
Dani ~ Gill
Paola ~ Martie
Tammy Lynn ~ Carly
Callie ~ Paris
Clair ~ Misty
Carly ~ Betty
Misty ~ Dani
Martie ~ Paola
Gill ~ Clair
Scubajnke ~ Firestorm
Paris ~ Callie
Kat
Kat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LvlyMisMiste Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Ok so I posted on here earlier to tell Clair thanks for all the great shares, and thanks to EVERYONE who sent in the mass tags. They were so nice and I loved them Smile
I also didn't get to reply to all of my tags Clair but I love love loved them all!!!!!

I hope you liked the stuff that I got for you Dani, some snagged from other sites and some I just put your name one Smile It was great fun!!

I can't wait to see what is next for us sistas flower

Thanks so much,
Misty tongue
LvlyMisMiste
LvlyMisMiste

Back to top Go down

April Chat Empty Secret Sista

Post  Dani Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm

This was a lot of fun and I want to thank Kat and Clair for running such a great group ...Kat you did fantastic with this ...and like everyone else I look forward to seeing what the next one will be like

I also want to send a great big thank you to Misty ...you spoiled me with all the fantastic tags you gave me ...I love them and will get lots of use out of them

Also to everyone that made me mass tags ...thanks so much ...I am such a siggy piggy pig Very Happy I love you

hope everyone has a fantastic day ...hugssssss Dani

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down